"This course fills the ‘missing link’ within industry lean training by concentrating on the importance of people and change
Based on the Shingo Award-winning leadership book PEOPLE, this lean leadership certificate program combines online modules and weekly coaching sessions with our Lean Deployment Executives.
In lean, one of the fundamental differences in culture begins with leadership. Successful organizations have trained leaders at every level to coach and mentor their teams. These leaders are giving people the tools, information, drive, and goals to advance their careers and propel the organization forward.
This interactive experience provides the skills you need to drive business improvements through engaging people to “think lean” and solve business problems, creating lean management systems, and sustaining the results.
What will you learn about?
- Building the lean, problem-solving culture that drives more customer value
- Empowering and engaging people in corporate, operational, and medical environments
- Improving value-stream processes that impact the entire organization
- Creating and sustaining action-driven measurement systems
What does the course include?
- 16 hours of engaging, mixed-media content: knowledge assessments, interactive exercises, applied learning activities, and videos spotlighting real lean leaders in action
- Downloadable lean templates such as PDCA, SWOT, leader standard work, project and problem-solving A3s and more
- Weekly coaching sessions with Lean Deployment Executives and blended program peers
- Includes applied learning assignments in between coaching sessions to socialize the concepts and make immediate impacts
- Certificate of completion and Lean Leader eBadge (eBadges are transforming how achievements are recognized, shared, and rewarded!)
How long is the course?
The course starts with a kick-off coaching call on the program start date and lasts for 9 weeks.
What are the course requirements?
To receive your certificate, you must complete all lessons and knowledge assessments.
Your Weekly Schedule and Syllabus (9 Weeks Total)
What is the price?
|Lean Training for Leaders: Blended Program $850 per user||Lean Training for Leaders: Self-Paced Course $599 per user|
|e-Copy of PEOPLE Book|
|Weekly Coaching Calls with LeanCor & Peers||-||-|
|REGISTER FOR NEXT SESSION||START NOW|
Upon purchase, you will receive your registration details and personal login information via email.
March 20 (Monday) - May 15 (Monday) EST