Values are very important to LeanCor because we are a team that is spread out geographically as well as focused on many different initiatives at any given time. Consequently we rely on standards and expectations pertaining to how we act under any circumstance. It is very important that we support our values, which are:
- Safety: Safety is our first priority. We consider safe behaviors in all actions and are committed to ensuring the safety of all team members, customers, and visitors.
- Respect: We treat all people with the highest of respect. We are caring, thoughtful, and empathetic in our daily interactions. We value our team members’ diverse backgrounds and are open to all perspectives and ideas.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles, professional standards, and the laws of our communities. Our value as an industry thought leader is backed by an honest, cooperative, collaborative and strong work ethic.
- Accountability: We accept individual responsibility to deliver on our promises. We are a dependable partner and employer, committed to customer satisfaction, service quality, and exceeding organizational goals. We do what we say we will do.
- Drive: We have passion, perseverance, and dedication to achieve our Vision and fulfill our goals. We are entrepreneurial and never stop until the job is done. We tackle big challenges and creatively find simple solutions to complex problems. We are always focused on continuous improvement.
- Teamwork: We foster an open, communicative, inclusive environment to empower and develop our team members. Together, we always move forward, quickly adapting to varied challenges and changes. We ensure that change is progress, and accept that responsibility for advancement ultimately rests within us.